Appeal Aylmer Decision
Protect Your Family
Stop CAS Poll
News, Scandals, Analysis
News, History, Facts
Protest and Analysis
to MPPs and CAS officials
|authority, responsibility, mobilization, reformation
The Vision of the Family Aid Society is...
- to see family-authority respected in the care, training, education, and corporal punishment of children (corporal punishment is to be administered according to
what is reasonable under the circumstances);
- to see people abandon the habit of passing off social responsibility to government agencies;
- to see the duty of neighbourly care and assistance promoted within communities;
- to see individuals, families and churches mobilized and connected to take active part in assisting troubled families;
- to see all parents instructed in the biblical philosophy and practice of child education and discipline;
- to see the quasi-judicial authority of the CAS (especially as extended through Bill 6) revoked, and to see the function of the CAS abolished and replaced by the responsible action of families, faith-communities, and voluntary charities;
- to see each area of government established by God take its proper role in society under the authority of the Lord, Jesus Christ:
- Civil government is a ministry of punishment against violators of life, freedom or property.
- Family government is a ministry of dominion for the accumulation and transfer of spiritual, intellectual and economic assets to the next generation of God-fearing people.
- Church government is a ministry of the Word calling families into the kingdom of God, and directing individuals, families and the civil government in the lawful exercise of their authority.