Family Aid Society
Support the Appeal to challenge CAS' unjust intrusion into families.
(April 4, 2003)
Response to Judge Schnall's March 3, 2003 ruling in the Aylmer case.
(March 4, 2003)
The Family Aid Society (FAS) has been formed in response to the
Children's Aid Society's failure to recognize family-authority
to train and discipline children. (See FAS Vision Statement)
Many people are unaware of the
seriousness of the Aylmer case and the track record of the
CAS in similar cases. On this site we intend to expose
the Children Aid Society's family abuse record.
The Children's Aid Society (CAS) must be dismantled because
- its quasi-judicial power violates individual freedoms
- it has a track record of family abuse
- it operates on a false premise that government control and
intervention will stop child abuse
- it seeks to impose state morality contrary to God's morality
- it wastes tax-payer money
But Who Will Protect Children Who Experience Real Physical Abuse?
The role performed by CAS is
In fact, a better system to resolve child assault cases already exists with the
Police and Courts.
We believe it is impossible in this sinful world to protect children
completely from potential harm. Sometimes parents will abuse them,
sometimes foster parents will abuse them and sometimes CAS workers will
abuse them. Therefore, we acknowledge the wisdom of God in putting children under the
primary jurisdiction of their parents (or legal guardian), unless criminal
assault is proven in which case the police and courts should step in.
Consider the evidence...
is a well documented situation where police and CAS workers
forcefully abducted seven happy, well-behaved children.
Apparently, the parents refused to promise
never to spank with a rod -- a discipline measure
mandated in the Bible.
The claim that that there's a pattern of CAS unjustly entering the lives of good families is backed up by our
A number of
offer analysis of CAS philosophy and its implication
for all parents whether religious nor not.
Finally... GET INVOLVED!
FAS Vision Statement
and consider prayerfully whether you must join our mission.
To find out what you can do send email to
- Contact your elected officials regarding the problems with CAS.
- Contact your friends and pastors and encourage their involvement.
- Initiate fund-raising efforts in your circle of influence.
- Identify media advisors and spokespeople in your area (hopefully
people with experience in dealing with the media). Prepare news
conferences, share materials with others.
contact names of regional and provincial leaders of political,
faith-based, or activist groups. Let's work together where possible.
- Organize participants to attend demonstrations to show
government officials that this issue matters to us.
- Add you name to our email
so we can provide you with timely information, including news and events bulletins.
- Become a member of the
Family Coalition Party of Ontario,
the only provincial party with unchanging principles respecting the authority
of families. Disclaimer: the FAS is not connected in any formal
way with the FCP, although we share much common ideology.
- Work with or develop a prayer network and pray that unjust rulers would be converted or replaced.
Don't abandon the freedoms our fathers fought bloody wars to gain.